How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement (no more than 2-sides of A4 in length aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to offer stage and only with your permission.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in our recruitment process. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing date for applications||Sunday 20th September|
|Assessment & Final panel interviews||W/C 5th October|
Submitting an Application:
To apply, please click on the relevant link below to login to our application system:
- Head of Finance Business Partnering Salary – LBR19 (£61,929-£65,367) plus £8,340 market supplement
- Group Accountants (Three posts) Salary – LBR16 (£51,540-£54,597) plus £4,500 market supplement
- Principal Accountant (HRA) Salary – LBR13 (£42,684-£45,585)
- Principal Accountant (Treasury Management and Fixed Assets) Salary – LBR13 (£42,684-£45,585)
For the above roles if you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please contact:
Az Ahmed, Finance Lead
- D +44 (0)20 3849 2616
- M +44 (0)7717 810 481
- Email: Az.firstname.lastname@example.org